How to Get Started
Start Your EPN Program Now
To begin implementing the EPN program at your organization, simply:
- Contact Edna Martin, A-Check America’s MVR Specialist, to set up your Drivers Direct account: 877.345.2021, ext. 3074.
- If you are currently using another agency to provide pulls electronically, you will need to complete the DMV forms that authorize the switch from your current agency to A-Check America. The same is true if you are currently receiving your pulls via the United States Postal Service. This form can be found on the California Department of Motor Vehicles website.
If you have never used an EPN program before, you’ll need to complete the DMV’s Employer Pull Notice Program Enrollment Packet, also available on their website.
- If you are just introducing an EPN program at your organization, have your employees complete the required authorization form. This information is available on the DMV’s website, in the Employer Pull Notice Program Enrollment Packet.
- Add your drivers to your A-Check America account.
- Wait to receive an alert. Alerts are now available to you within hours of a reportable incident.